We are a Stockholm based Performance Marketing Agency. Founded in 2015, we have grown through a relentless focus on innovation within Performance Marketing. We don’t want to grow fast at the expense of quality in delivery, instead our ambition is to be the best agency out there. Something that we believe we live up to as we were named ‘Best Small Agency of the Year’ in the Global Agency Awards 2022.
As a Measurement Specialist at Docklin you will be a part of our Measurement team and get the opportunity to help us develop our measurement offering. You are a core part of Docklin, working closely with our Performance Marketing teams in developing and implementing measurement solutions to help our clients make the best decisions possible.
We believe that you are a problem solver with strong technical understanding and are eager to explore the world of measurement and web analytics to help our clients drive their business forward. You will work with our clients in navigating the cookie-less world by leveraging first-party data, server-side tag management, Conversion APIs, Consent Management Platforms, and more.
- Help our clients design and implement high quality data and analytics setups to improve decision making
- Translate clients’ needs and goals into measurable KPIs
- Implement client-side tracking using Google Tag Manager
- Implement server-side measurement technologies such as Server-Side GTM and Conversion APIs
- Act as an advisor to help clients to identify and capture opportunities that will drive business value
- Work closely with our Performance Marketing teams in measurement design and implementation
- Keep up to date with the industry to identify and implement new solutions
Profile and qualifications
- Solid understanding and hands-on experiences with tools/techniques such as Google Analytics, GTM and client-side tracking
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Data Analytics or related technical field, or equivalent experience.
- Strategic and analytical mindset
- Strong communication skills.
- Structured with attention to detail.
- Fluent in Swedish and English.
- (+) Previous agency experience
- (+) Experience working with Google Cloud Platform
- (+) Additional programming skills (preferably Python, SQL, or Node.js)
What we offer
- Being a valuable colleague in an ambitious team that strives to be the very best at what we do
- 30 days of vacation + a day off on your birthday
- Wellness allowance (friskvårdsbidrag)
- All the gear you need to do your job – laptop, monitors, noise-canceling headphones, phone and whatever else you need to be efficient and comfortable
- Nice office at Skeppsbron, Gamla Stan with free breakfast and gym
There’s no set deadline for this position, we will be meeting candidates continuously until we’ve found the right person. If you feel excited about this opportunity please email your CV to [email protected].