We are a Stockholm based Performance Marketing Agency. Founded in 2015, we have grown through a relentless focus on developing innovative solutions and frameworks within Performance Marketing. Our ambition is not to be the biggest agency out there but we strive to be the best – we do not want to grow fast at the expense of quality in delivery.
Are you interested in doing your internship at an ambitious Performance Marketing agency? We are always looking for ambitious students wanting to get hands-on experience within digital marketing and seeing an agency from the inside. We always strive to make the experience as valuable as possible, giving you experience within different media channels, getting to see client engagements from the inside as well as getting a solid onboarding and an active coach from day 1. We pride ourselves on making the internship a great learning experience – the internship at Docklin includes:
- Understanding strategy and tactics, including bidding, traffic sculpturing, feed optimization, data visualization and measurement
- Working with real client cases to understand how we work and deliver value
- Monitor and report on Google Analytics metrics. Manage, monitor and compile monthly analytic reports to identify performance, trends, issues, opportunities
- Hands-on experience within Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics
- A dedicated coach from day 1 giving you support and guidance
- An onboarding program designed to give you both context and the tools to get real work done
- Being part of the team, taking part in both development and fun activities
Profile and qualifications
- Higher education within education within e.g. engineering, business, economics, statistics, digital marketing or analytics
- Analytical and numerical skills
- A positive attitude and drive to learn and develop
- Interest in data-driven marketing
- Fluent in Swedish (written and verbal)
The internship is for min. 4 months, preferably 6 months and you will work from our office in Gamla Stan, Stockholm. The internship is unpaid and should preferably be enrolled in your bachelor or master’s studies.
If you feel excited about this opportunity, please email us at [email protected] with your CV + a short explanation on why you believe this interests you, and the dates for your school’s internship period.