We are a Stockholm based Performance Marketing Agency. Founded in 2015, we have grown through a relentless focus on developing innovative solutions and frameworks within Performance Marketing. Our ambition is not to be the biggest agency out there but we strive to be the best – we do not want to grow fast at the expense of quality in delivery. Docklin won three ‘best agency awards’ in 2020 including Best Small PPC Agency at European Search Awards.
As a Digital Marketing Consultant at Docklin you will get the opportunity to work with big brands, helping them translate their business goals into digital action. You will collaborate on challenging projects with team members and you will play a critical role in driving performance using data, technology and solid business understanding. Together with your team, you will support your clients with everything from acquisition strategy and target setting to implementation, optimization and measurement.
- Together with your team help translate the clients business goals into relevant digital marketing activities, and make sure that we measure what matters
- Build dashboards and using data insights to identify performance, trends, issues and opportunities
- Ensure performance for our clients’ digital investments
- Report on the results for both Channel Owners and/or the C-Level suite
- Make Docklin better by developing and innovating to make sure we stay at the forefront of digital marketing
Profile and qualifications
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Project and client management skills
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel/Google Sheets
- Curiosity and a willingness to become smarter every day
- Fluent in Swedish (written and verbal)
- Minimum of 1+ years of working experience. If you have experience within digital marketing that’s a plus but not a must, we’d like to meet anyone who’s interested in digital marketing! In fact 75% of those who work at Docklin didn’t have any previous experience within the field before they joined.
- Relevant university degree in Business, Industrial Engineering, or other relevant area
What we offer
- Being a valuable colleague in an ambitious team that strives to be the very best at what we do
- 30 days of vacation + a day off on your birthday
- Wellness allowance (friskvårdsbidrag)
- All the gear you need to do your job – laptop, monitors, noise-cancelling headphones, phone and whatever else you need to be efficient and comfortable
- Nice office at Skeppsbron, Gamla Stan with free breakfast and gym
There’s no set deadline for this position, we will be meeting candidates continuously until we’ve found the right person. If you feel excited about this opportunity please email your CV to [email protected].